If life bombards you with tons of stress on a regular basis, that you feel your sanity slowly slipping away; sit back, relax, and indulge in good, hearty laughter. As absurd as this may sound, letting your fears, anxieties, and worries melt in the mirth you experience whenever your funny bones get a good tickling, is actually the easiest, most natural, most accessible, cheapest, and the strongest defense you have against the many adverse effects of stress on your health. So go ahead, allow your body to relax and silence that nagging negative voice in your head by drowning it in a good laugh.
What laughing can do for you
Many scientific researches have affirmed the wondrous health benefits laughter can bring. They are as follows:
Accordingly, it impacts your hormone production by increasing your endorphins, which is the hormone responsible for numbing your body from pain. It is also capable of relaxing your physical system, toning down stress in the process, by helping reduce your body’s production of cortisol, dopamine, and epinephrine—hormones that alter the usual, relaxed functioning of your body in response to stress. It has been proven to strengthen your body’s immune system by increasing its production of cells responsible for making antibodies, which translates to having better resistance against ailments. Apart from how laughter impacts your body’s hormone production, it provides added health bonuses by exercising your lungs and your internal organs It eases mental stress instantaneously, translating to a decreased risk of suffering from heart attack. It boosts your overall emotional health, providing necessitated distraction during stressful times to help ease your mind. Humor can dispel or decrease fear and anxiety. When confronted by a stressful situation, resorting to laughter automatically relieves the pressure of having to contend with the difficulty of the situation, therefore allowing you to see things from a clearer perspective aside from giving you the much-needed pause to regain your composure. It helps fight the blues, uplifting your mood and alleviating depression in the process. By and large, it makes you feel good about yourself. It makes you see situations as less threatening than how you originally perceived them to be. On a social level, it makes connecting with others so much easier by quelling whatever inhibitions you may have that keeps you from approaching others or opening yourself to them.
Make laughing a habit
Laughing is an innate human capacity that differentiates us from other species. Scientific researches have divulged that an average adult laughs up to 17 times a day. Hardly necessitating any serious effort, finding the humorous side of yourself need not be difficult at all. Aside from watching a good thigh slapper during primetime, you can easily tickle your own funny bones with these suggested exercises.
Make a ridiculous face. Whether you do this before a mirror or not, the mere act of consciously making yourself look silly would suffice to make you laugh heartily partly because of the fact that it is due to embarrassment.
1. Widen your eyes and flare your nostrils at the same time.
2. Stick your tongue out while opening your mouth as wide as you can.
3. Finally, raise your arms over your head and wave them about like a wave in the ocean. As you sway from side to side, keep the ridiculous face on. You can also make this practice better by humming a tune or making any sound you choose, using your mouth.
Enact an imaginary experience and indulge your inner child.
1. Pretend you are an elephant who is doing a lively belly dance with the use of a hula-hoop. You can do this with or without a musical accompaniment.
2. As you move, emulate how it would be like when given the bulges of an elephant. As with the previous exercise, you can hum a silly tune or any sound you prefer in time with your movements.
- tech ramblings » Blog Archive » Socorro: Mozilla's Crash Reporting …
- INTRODUCING INSURANCE CBX – IMPROVES BUSINESS PROCESS RENOVATION
- Social Media Marketing is not a process to promote YOU!
- Learn To Make Rooting Hormone | Weed Seeds For Sale
- Dan Valentine – He makes me laugh « Millard Fillmore's Bathtub
- Health Fitness Exercise | Exercise and Fitness – Learn By YouTuBe
- (hgh) Human Growth Hormone Research and Information | Art and …
- Valuable Systems Fit Body By Utilizing Hcg Diet And Weight Loss …
- Michigan oil, natural gas production plummets; alternatives on …
- Mind?body?spirit Wellness and the Search for Powerful New Health …
- LAUGH LOUNGE: 5/30/10 « DON'T GET GASSED
- Buy Human Growth Hormone » Blog Archive » Human Growth Hormone Facts
- Buy Human Growth Hormone » Blog Archive » Factors to Ponder When …
- More on Body Dysmorphic Disorder: Sari Shepphird, Part 2 | Weightless
- El Salvador: New System to Enhance Collection and Sharing of Vital …
- LAUGH JAMAICA “exercise” | Weight Loss Moz
- Wild and Crazy Multi-Planetary System Surprises Astronomers …
- Confused NHTSA Revises Toyota Body Count | The Truth About Cars
- Due Process in Jeopardy | Tenth Amendment Center
- EPA head to fundraise for DSCC while oil spreads. | RedState
MyDailyJoke.com wishes you a happy and healthy day. Please bookmark us and come back often
Both comments and pings are currently closed.